This image is part of the Canadian Copyright Collection held by the British Library, and has been digitised as part of the “Picturing Canada” project. It is also made available on a British Library website. Catalogue entry: HS85/10/16085–
- a website where anyone can view the records, and help us to correct typos made by our text scanning software after watching a short 3 minute YouTube video;
- A legacy website hosted by the University of Victoria that will include a map where visitors can enter their postal code and learn whether the local leaders were for, or against, joining Canada;
- Grade 7/8 and high school lesson plans that give equal voice to pro- and anti-Confederation positions;
- Provincial or regional e-books, with introductions composed by recognized scholars;
- Confederation “Quotes of the Day” published in both official languages to Twitter, Instagram and Facebook between 1 July 2016 and 1 July 2017 that spotlight all sides of the debates.